Prime Physique Fitness
3635 Union Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SAN JOSE BOOT CAMP TRAINER: KICK IN 2011 WITH NEW EXERCISE ROUTINES
(SAN JOSE, CA February 8, 2011) – What do you want to achieve in 2011? Let’s be realistic: You may not be able to climb Mount Everest or fly the space shuttle, but you can definitely get the thrill and the adrenaline rush out of exercise!
“The New Year is a good time to start a new exercise regimen or re-shuffle your old one,” says Brett Riesenhuber, personal trainer at Prime Physique Fitness & Adventure Boot Camp in San Jose, CA. “When it comes to working out, it should not be the same old, monotonous moves all the time. Try something new and different to bring spark and excitement into your old routine.”
If you are new to exercise and just starting out, “you have made a smart choice,” Riesenhuber notes. “Physical activity will bring multiple benefits to you, from weight control, leaner body and muscles, and improved strength, to prevention of heart disease, high blood pressure, stokes, some forms of cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and joint ailments.”
If you are a beginner, Riesenhuber recommends these tips:
· Consult your physician before you begin any type of vigorous activity.
· Choose exercises that you can practice easily all year round, in all kinds of weather. And make sure it’s an activity that will keep you excited; stay away from anything that you find too difficult or boring.
· To avoid injury, always begin your exercise routine slowly, allowing the necessary time to warm up beforehand and cool down afterwards.
· Regularity is the key to success, so establish a schedule that you can stick to. The US Surgeon General recommends moderate exercise 30 minutes a day, at least five days a week. As you become accustomed to working out, you can increase your levels of exertion.
· Remember that to get the most overall benefit from an exercise routine, it must go-hand-in-hand with sensible eating habits.
If you are not a newbie exerciser and want to spice up your existing workout, Riesenhuber recommends introducing some new routines. “As time goes by, your fitness goals may change,” he says. “For example, you suddenly realize you have to pay more attention to your bones and joints, so you need to add more weight-bearing and muscle strengthening workouts to your regimen. That’s why reviewing your needs and goals from time to time is very useful.”
Unsure what new exercises to throw into the old mix? “The best thing is to ask a fitness professional for advice,” Riesenhuber suggests. “These people have the training and experience to help customize a workout to meet your specific needs and requirements.”
About Prime Physique Fitness Specialists Personal Training and Boot Camp in San Jose:
Brett A. Riesenhuber, BS, CPT, founded Prime Physique Fitness in 1994 after receiving a degree from San Jose State University in Kinesiology and opened the private personal training center in 1997. Riesenhuber is a certified personal trainer, certified kettlebell instructor and certified Adventure Boot Camp Trainer with more than 20 years of experience and more than 5,000 clients trained in his career. Testimonials and his blog can be found at www.PrimePhysique.com and Prime Physique Fitness can be reached at Info@PrimePhysique.com or by calling 1-888-348-8663 (or 1-888-FIT-TONE).
# # #
If you'd like more information on this topic or to schedule an interview with Brett A. Riesenhuber, BS, CPT, please call 408-899-5149 or email Info@PrimePhysique.com.